1 finely chopped onion
1 clove grated garlic
2 cup of frozen mixed diced vegetables
1 tsp curry powder
frozen puff pastry
1. Stir fry onion and garlic in a wok.
2. When cooked add frozen vegetables and curry powder. Stir until vegetables coated in curry powder.
3. Cover vegetables in water and stir until water has evaporated. Allow to cool slighty.
4. Divide pastry sheets into four quarters. Place a spoonful of vegetables on one side of each quarter.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds. (Alternatively, brush water over the completed curry puff, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.)
5. Wet edges of the pastry with water, and fold pastry over the vegetables. Push down on edges to seal.
6. Bake at 220 C until browned, about 10 minutes.
(Published in sections: Recipes :: )